Collecting Personal Information
We collect information from the customer when they fill out a form or enter information on our site or other social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and others.We will communicate the purposes for which personal information is being collected, either orally or in writing, before or at the time of collection.
We may use the information we collect from the customer when they register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize customer’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which they are most interested.
- To send periodic emails, sms and text regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- We will obtain customers to collect, use or disclose personal information (except where, as noted below, we are authorized to do so without consent).
- Consent can be provided orally, in writing, electronically, or through an authorized representative or it can be implied where the purpose for collecting, using or disclosing the personal information would be considered obvious and the customer voluntarily provides personal information for that purpose.
- Consent may also be implied where a customer is given notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of his or her personal information being used for mail-outs and the customer does not opt-out.
- If after customer opt-in, change their mind, they may withdraw the consent for us to contact the customer , for the continued collection, use or disclosure of the information anytime.
Using and Disclosing Personal Information
We will only use or disclose customer personal information where necessary to fulfill the purposes identified at the time of collection or for a purpose reasonably related to those purposes such as:
- To conduct client, customer, member surveys in order to enhance the provision of our services;
- To contact our [clients, customers, members] directly about products and services that may be of interest;]
We will not use or disclose customer personal information for any additional purpose unless we obtain consent to do so.
We will not sell customer lists or personal information to other parties.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Customers can choose to have their computer warn each time a cookie is being sent, or can choose to turn off all cookies. Do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify the cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.